Established on November 25, 2019
1 General rules
Audition.com (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) has an important social responsibility of the company to properly handle the information that can identify customers (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) held by our company. Recognizing that, we hereby state that we will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and other related laws and regulations, and establish the basic policy on the protection of personal information as follows. ..
2 About the purpose of acquiring and using personal information
We will acquire and use personal information by legal and fair means for the following purposes. We will not use the acquired personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes.
(1) To provide services operated by our company (hereinafter referred to as “our services”)
(2) For the operation and management of our services
(3) To respond to information and inquiries regarding our services
(4) For grasping the usage status of our services, improving services, marketing activities, questionnaire surveys, and research and development
(5) For information on products and services that we recommend
(6) To make necessary communication between our company and the customer
(7) For other purposes that the customer has agreed with us
3 Management of personal information
We will endeavor to avoid risks such as leakage, loss, and damage of personal information by taking necessary and appropriate safety management measures. In addition, we will endeavor to manage personal information in an accurate and up-to-date state to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use announced or notified.
4 Provision of personal information to a third party
We may provide personal information to third parties only in any of the following cases.
(1) With the consent of the customer
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the affairs are carried out with the consent of the person. When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, consumer center, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of personal information
(6) When entrusting a part or all of the business necessary for our operation to a third party or when transferring the business
(7) In addition, when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations
5 Procedures for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
When a customer requests disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information, we will respond appropriately within a reasonable period after confirming the identity. However, this does not apply if we are not obligated by the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.
6 Management of contractors handling personal information
We may provide the acquired personal information to business partners and contractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use announced or notified. In this case, we will request the business alliance partner and the business consignee to properly handle the personal information provided by us and will manage it appropriately.
7 Contact point for handling personal information
We will sincerely respond to complaints and inquiries from customers regarding personal information.
If you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following.
121-101 Shimotoba Kamimisucho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Audition.com Personal Information Protection Secretariat
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Continuous improvement
We will continue to improve the handling, management and management system regarding the protection of personal information.
This policy may be revised in whole or in part at our discretion, except as provided by laws and regulations.